Saturday, August 4, 2012

collective Media, a bad dream for Users and 4 Reasons It's a Dream for Advertisers

Jobs In Atlanta - collective Media, a bad dream for Users and 4 Reasons It's a Dream for Advertisers The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination collective Media, a bad dream for Users and 4 Reasons It's a Dream for Advertisers. And the content related to Jobs In Atlanta.

Do you know about - collective Media, a bad dream for Users and 4 Reasons It's a Dream for Advertisers

Jobs In Atlanta! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

Like me, link me, StumbleUpon me and by all means, don't forget to tweet me. Funny how in real life if someone followed us like they do in Twitterville, we'd call the cops, yes? So, why do we work so hard to be followed in the virtual world? Don't forget your hash mark (#). Simple, you are selling something. You figure that if someone follows you and starts to like you on twitter, throw you in on a list or you supervene some hot shot, you will get visitors to your site and jump on your offering. Well, that is kind of how it works.

What I said. It is not outcome that the true about Jobs In Atlanta. You check this out article for home elevators an individual want to know is Jobs In Atlanta.

How is collective Media, a bad dream for Users and 4 Reasons It's a Dream for Advertisers

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Jobs In Atlanta.

Tell me, why does someone willingly put compromising photos on their Facebook wall? How is it that my son has over 500 friends but seems to hang out with the same three guys Friday or Saturday? Facebook was an urgency and it is too grand and too addicting to some. I think I might spend in a business that is Facebook anonymous. Bet I'd make a killing. How much time do young population spend on communal media? anything happened to a stick and mud and playing outside? Why socialize when you can hide behind your computer or phone. There is a whole new way of dating. Today, you can go all the way home with someone without seeing them, talking to them or touching them. Thanks Zuckerberg for singular handedly destroying communal morays and communal courtesy. Well, if it wasn't you then it would be the founders of My Space who'd be rolling in more dough then they know what to do with it. Do you think that Zuckerberg knew that he was creating an advertising motor when he sat in his dorm at Harvard hacking? Well the Silicon Valley angel money categorically did. Get population to sign up for free, share data that they regularly wouldn't share then allow them to join together and think that they are socializing with thousands of "friends".

Well, from a marketing and advertising perspective, thank you Mark, Tweet dudes and my friends at LinkedIn. Frankly, I was tired of Google AdWords having a monopoly and then killing it for the small advertiser by allowing the big boys to drive the bids up. They have to make money, but level the playing field some. Let's see, find keywords that fit your gift to a tee, then write a pithy headline and some body, have a great landing page and watch the clicks roll in and the bank list overflow with green. For most, the green was flowing to Google. But now, we have other ways to spend our hard earned marketing money... communal media.

What is so extra about communal media for online advertisers?
1. Targeted advertising - on Facebook population love to build their wall and profile and other stuff. Load it with binge pictures and roughly nudity. But more importantly, they tell advertisers what they like. I like cycling; I like boating; I like long walks in the park and my birthday is in September. Aren't I cool? See I don't have to talk to anyone.

2. Regional Seo on Steroids - wow, you can roughly get a person's address from their Facebook. So, you want to reach 45 to 65 year old males in Atlanta Georgia and Chicago Illinois to sell them your hair grow product. Boom, you have that audience.

3. They find you and put that ad on the right side of your page - Not only do they tell you everything, but they let you in their front door, sit on their sofa and let you tell them all about your offering. What other medium allows that. Sure plan Tv was going to do that, however, unless you are a Nielson family, it is a crap shoot for an advertiser to know what you want. Thanks to the clicker, we don't have to watch the ads on Tv. Try to turn off the Facebook ads on your page...good luck. Call Zuckerberg and put that one in his suggestion box. Stop invading my page with ads that I probable want to see because I told you all things about me and my house and friends and what we did on July 4 in 2006 at the lake that we pinky promised to tell no one.

4. supervene me, supervene you - sorry Phil couldn't help it. But there are those that supervene and there are those that are influencers and have an entourage in the virtual world. Example, you as an advertiser can tell the world that the bistro you are advertising is the best, many food in the world. So what. But if you can get a leader to say that the bistro is the many and you can get him or her to sit down at the bistro and eat and ask say 1 million of his closest "friends" to come off the road and take a taste. grand stuff.

So, to recap, Facebook has wreaked hell on our society. Talking to a girl on Facebook is not dating! But, thank you for giving me another medium to make money for my clients and for me. Zuckerberg, I'm the guy at the virtual fitness club who hands out the towel and mints to guys like you after your workout. Hey, thanks for the work, it beats a real job.

I hope you receive new knowledge about Jobs In Atlanta. Where you'll be able to offer use in your everyday life. And just remember, your reaction is Jobs In Atlanta.Read more.. a fantastic read collective Media, a bad dream for Users and 4 Reasons It's a Dream for Advertisers. View Related articles associated with Jobs In Atlanta. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share collective Media, a bad dream for Users and 4 Reasons It's a Dream for Advertisers.


No comments:

Post a Comment