Wednesday, August 1, 2012

How to become a pro Home maker - What Sells a Home - Part Vi

Jobs In Atlanta - How to become a pro Home maker - What Sells a Home - Part Vi The content is good quality and useful content, That is new is that you just never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination How to become a pro Home maker - What Sells a Home - Part Vi. And the content associated with Jobs In Atlanta.

Do you know about - How to become a pro Home maker - What Sells a Home - Part Vi

Jobs In Atlanta! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

Many of you have heard the old adage that you never get a second occasion to make a good first impression. Well, that is especially true on a home. So I'm going to tell you how to build a good first impression. All of these items will make or break your appraised value and saleability.

What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Jobs In Atlanta. You check out this article for home elevators a person wish to know is Jobs In Atlanta.

How is How to become a pro Home maker - What Sells a Home - Part Vi

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Jobs In Atlanta.

1. High Ceilings

Instead of the thorough 8 or 9-foot ceilings on the first floor, consider using at least 10 or 12-foot ceilings. The added cost is minimal and it just looks so much nicer. Even in a smaller modest home just having that extra ceiling height gives it a good look.

2. Lighting

This is a good one. Once I had a home with a large vaulted ceiling in the living room. I like a lot of natural light in a home and I like to have adequate lighting to see at night. As a matter of fact, a home shows the very best at nearby dusk with the lights on. I was involved about how to adequately light this living room without it feeling like a large cave.

I understanding to myself, there must be professionals that have studied lighting design. I contacted my lighting supplier to see if they knew anyone. They had a pro on the staff. I asked how much would they payment to look at my drawings. They informed me that because I was a customer, they would do it for Free! This pro rearranged some of the lighting locations and told me what kind of lighting I needed on the covering and interior. You could not believe the divergence it made. I always have this checked on a home I'm going to build.

3. Clean Job Site

In the early 70's when I started my building career, there was someone building homes in a very exclusive area of metropolitan Atlanta. His homes were smaller than most of the homes in the area and he was request and getting more money for them. It was kind of funny. Some of his buyers would buy his homes and then complain about the high cost compared to his competition. He refused to negotiate price.

I wanted to figure out how he did this. I went to the subdivision and investigated. He did have a good design. It was very attractive. It had curb appeal, but it wasn't that much better than the competition.

The main thing I noticed was how clean the home and job site was. Even though his building wasn't any better than the competition's, the perception was better because the job site was so clean.

You've heard the adage: cleanliness is next to godliness. Population equate cleanliness with better potential construction. I want to encourage you during the building of a home to merge a "Cleanliness Code" into a compact with your subs. I've found that by having clean job sites when the subs come on-board, they do higher potential work. As I mentioned in the How To Build A Home course, I've seen entire families lost forever, never to be found again, in the debris on a building site. Your job will go smoother and your men will take more pride in their work if you have every person clean up their own mess.

4. Sales Brochure

I use to have to be on the job site on nights and weekends to meet the real estate agent's customer. I met with them because most of the agents have very minute knowledge of construction. I pointed out and explained to a buyer the features I included and those I knew the competition didn't include. I did this so customer could understand why my home may cost a minute more. I found as long as the collective was aware, it helped sell my home.

One day I was in a subdivision's model home. I saw a sales brochure with illustrations and verbiage that described all the neat things they did that the competition wasn't doing. This was excellent! I finally saw how I could furnish a sales brochure that could be left on the job site where prospects, regardless of the agent's building knowledge, could read and see all the benefits of my home.

I hope you obtain new knowledge about Jobs In Atlanta. Where you may put to used in your life. And just remember, your reaction is Jobs In Atlanta.Read more.. cool training How to become a pro Home maker - What Sells a Home - Part Vi. View Related articles associated with Jobs In Atlanta. I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share How to become a pro Home maker - What Sells a Home - Part Vi.


No comments:

Post a Comment